Being in business for yourself is the biggest self development program that you are ever going to put yourself on there’s no two ways about it. Your business is not just about the product or service that you provide, it’s also about the journey you personally go on in the process of achieving your goals uplevelling in your business.
The problem is, we get caught up in negative energy so quickly. A lot of us start our day by grabbing our phone, eyes flicking through the many social media channels that we subscribe to. We start comparing ourselves to others and the next thing we know we feel like we’re coming up short, that we are not good enough and we start a tirade of ego self-talk that affects our whole day and makes us feel crap about ourselves. Then it’s an uphill struggle from there.
When you start your day working on you first, you put yourself in a high vibrational space and carry that energy through into things you need to do and how you interact with others.
But how do you do that?
1. Start with reconnecting with your vision, your big why and get really clear on why you’re doing what you’re doing and how it will be of service to others – because being of service to others always comes back to you. Write it out every morning as this will help you to get clearer and clearer on your mission. Include how it will make you feel, What kind of woman you will be and how you will show up in the world.
2. Visualise yourself achieving it. Take a few moments to sit quietly, close your eyes and totally connect with the vision of you achieving your desires. what will it look like, feel like, sound like. what will you be doing and who will you be doing it with. Really visualise yourself having achieved your vision and experiencing your why. See yourself at this new point in your journey. What will you be saying and what will your life be like when you’ve achieved this. Tap into the full feelings of what it would be like as if it was happening now.
3. Get an attitude of gratitude. now it’s time to connect with the gratitude you will feel when you have achieved your vision so that you can feel the full effects of what you want to achieve. Gratitude takes you out of a space of suffering and complaining to a space of abundance. The universe rewards us when we show gratitude especially when we connect totally with those feelings because then it knows for real that that’s what you truly want and so it’s able to bring it to you.
4. Make the decision. You have to totally decided to do what it takes and be willing to take risks there are no guarantees and there is always the unknown looming over you. It’s part of the journey. If you’re afraid to take risks, you are limiting yourself and your success and you are staying in your comfort zone. This is where the ego can get you in a bit of a headlock because it likes to keep you safe.
5. Ask your intuition for guidance. Your intuition knows exactly what is needed to achieve your desires. It knows you through and through and it truly does have your answers. Ask it “ what is my next step?” ,” What would you have me do?”, “What would you have me say?”, “Who would you have me say it to?” Then focus on that straight away. the universe likes action takers and rewards them.
When you start your day like this, you will have raised your energy and vibration and things will start to fall into place. It also means that the rest of your day will feel more inflo with what you want to achieve. you will feel much more in tune with the work that you need to do and you will also my likely be working on things that will get you a to your end result faster.